French workwear sculptor jacket, the product of a great tradition.
Our pattern is inspired by the legendary uniform worn by artists over the past century among them : Constantin Brancusi, Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh, Jean Renoir, Antoine Bourdelle… A simple design with three front pockets, one inside pocket, and a strong construction to carry tools an brushes during years. A nameless design made for over a century by small Parisian tailors. To respect this heritage all our jacket are made in Paris 10th sewn on vintage equipment.
Size jacket is a unique piece only available in size 48, made from 1930s moleskine fabric.
French Vintage Fabric : 1940s canvas, 100% linen
Corozo natural brown buttons, jacquard loomed BRUT CLOTHING tag + 100% cotton black printed pouch.
※ Vintage fabrics may shows some irregularities, intrinsically part of that kind of beauty- washable 30°
- We made this product with the highest attention to details. The fit was changed to be more confortable.
- We worked hard to have the perfect balance between workwear style and elegance.
- YOU WANT TO TRY THIS ITEM ?
- Come and see us in our new flagship store in Paris. Le marais !
- 3 rue reaumur, 75003 Paris, open Monday to Saturday 11-8pm
- No Appointment required
- If you have any question regarding this item don’t hesitate to contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You want these for your shop contact us at email@example.com