French workwear sculptor jacket, the product of a great tradition.
Our pattern is inspired by the legendary uniform worn by artists over the past century among them : Constantin Brancusi, Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh, Jean Renoir, Antoine Bourdelle… A simple design with three front pockets, one inside pocket, and a strong construction to carry tools an brushes during years. A nameless design made for over a century by small Parisian tailors. To respect this heritage all our jacket are made in Paris 10th sewn on vintage equipment.
French Vintage black moleskine fabric
Corozo natural black buttons, jacquard loomed BRUT CLOTHING tag + 100% cotton black printed pouch.
※ Vintage fabrics may shows some irregularities, intrinsically part of that kind of beauty- washable 30°
- We made this product with the highest attention to details. The fit was changed to be more confortable.
- We worked hard to have the perfect balance between workwear style and elegance.
- YOU WANT TO TRY THIS ITEM ?
- Come and see us in our new flagship store in Paris. Le marais !
- 3 rue reaumur, 75003 Paris, open Monday to Saturday 11-8pm
- No Appointment required
- If you have any question regarding this item don’t hesitate to contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You want these for your shop contact us at email@example.com